Q1. How can I change payment methods?If you have an unpaid order and want to use a different payment method, it's easy:
1. Sign into ‘My Account’ and click ‘My Orders’ in the upper right corner.
2. Click on the unpaid order you want to complete payment on.
3. Click ‘Edit Order’ and select your desired payment method, and then proceed to pay.
Q2. What forms of payment do you accept?
For Desktop and Mobile purchases, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal.
We do not accept cashier’s checks or money orders.
Q3. Can I use more than one code on an order?We can only apply one promotional or coupon code per order. If you have any coupons with future expiration dates, make sure to save them for use on your next order!
Q4. I failed to pay with my Credit or debit card?Possible reasons for the failure of the payment might be:
1) Incorrect or incomplete card/account information
2) Inadequate credit or account balance
3) Your card is not set up for global online transactions
4) Authorized or default online transaction limit is too low
5) Technical problems with the payment system
We suggest you:1) Double check your card/account information to make sure it is correct
2) Use a different card or payment method
3) Contact your bank/service provider to enable related functions or get more details
If all the above suggestions cannot help you solve the problem, we suggest you use PayPal to complete your payment because PayPal is very fast and it can ensure the safety of your money.